ACLARS is launching a series of webinars with the aim of facilitating more active engagement of ACLARS members and interested participants throughout the year.
All recordings of these webinars will be posted soon.
- April 27, 2021 The Role of Religion and Faith-Based Communities in COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts in Africa | Recording
- April 20, 2021 The Role of Religion and Faith-Based Communities in the African COVID-19 Response | Recording
- March 16, 2021 COVID-19 and the Rise of Poverty and Social Inequalities
- February 16, 2021 Gender-based Violence as Shadow Pandemic
- January 19, 2021 COVID-19: Legal and Religious Controversies
- December 3, 2020 ACLARS Update Webinar